Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Fabulous Frabjous

Mr. Canada Post brought in the box from Frabjous Fibers/Wonderland Yarns this morning. It's probably a good thing that Lynn emptied the box or I would have put five or six kits in my bag. I am in love with the colours. I think I might need to take a kit home tonight and play with the yarn. I can't sell it to you without trying it first.

We have gradient kits (that have been added to the website) ....

...as well as full skeins of yarn.



Cheshire Cat fingering weight yarn is soft and springy with a lovely sheen, and perfectly plied.
465m/512 yards per 4 oz skein
It's a very busy TV night so I should get some knitting done. Two playoff hockey games, the Jays and a very important NBA game. There is also Survivor. And if that isn't enough, Game of Homes from last night is taped.


No comments: