Friday, November 06, 2015

Fall Cleaning

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a quick trip to Myrtle Beach. Mom and dad are there right now and they like it when we visit. And the ticket was very, very cheap. Now I'm trying to get the store in order for Cathy and Lynn. I know where everything is but they can't always get inside my head to figure out my filing system. While tidying, I found a box from Namaste with the Bigga' Buddy.

The Bigga' Buddy case is an oversized version of our Better Buddy case; it features hidden magnetized interior walls to keep your metal items in place, a removable interior divider, and is made of vegan animal-friendly faux leather. Perfect for quilters, crocheters, knitters, and general Namasterians alike! Contrast stitching, solid construction, and snap button closure; when size matters- you need a Bigga' Buddy!

COLORS:
Caribbean Blue, Pumpkin Spice, Raspberry, Red, Eggplant

MATERIALS:
Animal-friendly faux leather

SIZE:
9" L x 4" W x 2" H
PRICE: $45
I think this will make a great Christmas present for Beth. She has her knitting stuff everywhere.

Yesterday I showed the new scarf kits that are coming. There will also be a baby throw kit coming very soon.






Now I need to figure out my knitting. I have the first clue to The Doodler. I think I will get that finished so I need something else. I have an Auburn Wave on the needles but it is almost finished. That will take up too much room in my carry on bag. Maybe I need to start something else?

No comments: