Monday, June 29, 2015

Spud & Chloe Baby

We have new patterns from Spud & Chloe for the little ones in your life.

The Honeybear Hoodie knit in Outer and Sweetie Socks knit in Stripey Fine.

The Bundle Me Blanket in Outer. The pattern also includes the instructions for the Sweetie Socks in Stripey Fine.

The Roundabout Romper in Fine and Sweetie Socks in Stripey Fine.

Rowan Magazine #58 is just a month away. Fingers crossed the ocean currents are in our favour and the ship carrying the fall Rowan gets to the US quicker than expected.



My parents are in Juneau today (speaking of ocean currents). Unfortunately it is pouring rain and foggy. My dad's dog sledding adventure was cancelled and he isn't happy. I think they are going to wait for the rain to slow down and then walk around town.

Now I need to work on the website. I could be without the Internet in the store for the next few days. My Internet provider and I have had a bit of a falling out and I will be shopping for a new provider tomorrow.

No comments: