Friday, June 05, 2015

New

While I was away a box arrived from Lynda.
Monkey socks knit in tosh twist light - the colour is Mandala.The yarn knits up really well in socks.
The Dream in Color Arcoiris kit. The scarf is awesome!

We have a new book from Classic Elite called Wrap it Up.
Georgia knit in Bella Lino above and Fresco below.
For warm or cool weather, depending on your chosen yarn, this rectangular wrap has an interesting stitch pattern interspersed with Garter stitch 

Glenda and Glendy
Whether in solid color Sanibel or multi-color Santorini, the steep chevron stitches show off the characteristics of the yarn. Choose either scarf or wrap width.


This versatile wrap is knit in Chateau for cozy warmth.

Striking Garter stitch stripes are soft and squishy in Chalet and Chateau. Knit one piece for a scarf or join two rectangles for an L-shaped wrap.
I've been looking at my knitting at home and nothing grabbed me this morning. You know what that means. I'm starting something new. Somedays you just need new yarn to make you happy.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

They're all very pretty, but I really like the colors in the first two images. :)