Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Someone is obsessed...

...and it isn't me. I went to bed last night and Beth was still up knitting. She said that she couldn't stop. She had to keep going to see how the colours were going to come out of the ball.
She's using Santorini (I've hooked another one) and making a cowl that is a free pattern from Classic Elite Yarns.

The original was knit in Sanibel - Santorini's solid colour cousin.

Download the free pattern...

Cathy is going to be happy. The new colours of Classy Mini Skeins from Dream in Color arrived last night.

I started putting together more kits for the Technicolor Cowl. This is going to be an all day job because there are so many great new colours.

Of course I had to put a kit together of purples and pinks. It's a brighter version of Lynn's cowl that I have pictured above.

I started this post on Tuesday afternoon and then decided to save it for today. Here is the picture of Beth's cowl that she emailed me late last night.
This is almost to the half way point. The colours are coming out great.

Are you coming to the Toronto Knitters Frolic? Please note that there is a road closure that day.

Survivor tonight. I'm having a hard time getting into this season. There is no one that I want to win right now. Usually there is someone you love and someone you hate each season. We haven't reached that point yet.

Don't forget to check your inbox. We just sent out a newsletter.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Ooh, that's really pretty. :)