Thursday, January 29, 2015

Soakboxes

I brought out my Classic Elite Come Together kit this morning. As I was knitting away I remembered the great pictures that I took at TNNA.
The kit is 6 balls of Silky Alpaca Lace that you wind together into one ball.. You can make this great scarf plus a hat or a small cowl from the kit.


Mr. Canpar brought in a box with Malabrigo Sock. I fell in love with the colour Pocion which means a new project is going to be started tonight.
Pattern: Ley Lines from joji purchased on Ravelry

Beth finished a project last night.
Another checkerboard cowl, this time knit in one skein of madelinetosh home (the colour is mandala) on 10mm needles. I wish that you could feel the cowl, it is so soft and squishy. Perfect for the yucky weather we are having today.

We're making more room. In stock Soakboxes are on sale.

Grape Gatsby
-shepherd sock
-heel cream
-Soak
-nail polish dyed to match your yarn
Originally $60 and on sale for $40.


Fingerless Gloves with the patterns designed by Fiona Ellis. These kits were originally $50 and are on sale for $30.

Available in the store and on the website...

It's a busy TV night so I just wound a skein of Malabrigo sock to start my new project. Grey's Anatomy. How to Get Away With Murder. Top Chef. LOTS OF KNITTING!!!

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

I just love the fun stuff you show us. :)