Thursday, January 22, 2015

Mini Skeins

We received a happy box from Dream in Color today. More Classy Mini Skeins to knit the Technicolor Cowl.
With its 100% superwash merino base and just the right amount of twist, Classy is the quintessential worsted-weight yarn. The fiber content, combined with our unique dyeing process, gives Classy its deep and lushly-shaded tones, while the plied texture lends crisp stitch definition to everything from lace to cables.



Lynn and I spent some time making up kits. I know that you aren't supposed to be proud of yourself but I must say that I put together some great colour combinations. Totally different than kits that we made in the past. It was hard to walk out of the store without one of the kits. Maybe my weekend knitting :)


The basket of food for the Food Drive is starting to fill.

No comments: