Saturday, December 06, 2014

Happy Saturday

It was good to be back at work today. Staying home isn't my idea of fun.

Ann has been busy. There isn't enough knitting time in the day so sometimes it's better to pack up yarn and ship it to someone who knits very fast.
Pattern: Kate Atherley's sock pattern (free in the store when you purchase sock yarn)
Yarn: one ball of Opal Sweet and Spicy 2




Pattern: Wool Week Cowl (free on Rowan's website)
Yarn: each cowl takes 4 balls of Rowan Big Wool

There is a shawl as well but I'm not happy with the pictures. I'll take more on Monday.

Margaret shared her finished Exploration Station. Another great colour combination.
I am finished although it is not blocked. The pattern was well written but my brain malfunctioned on the brioche. It required some unknitting in order to get it done. 
Now to get caught up on all those things I did not get done while I was "rebrioching"!
I'm sorry to say that my Exploration Station is not finished. Getting the flu this week threw a monkey wrench in my plans. I hope to finish next week when I'm feeling like casting off 700 stitches.

The Tangle Scarf is growing. The pattern is easy to follow and you gotta love knitting on 10mm needles.

After work dad, Beth and I took a little drive. I haven't been to the house in a while.
My bedroom.
My bathroom.
The backyard.
The living room. It's getting real :)

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

I love seeing what you are making. :) So sorry you have been ill.