Thursday, December 11, 2014

Finished!

A newsletter went out this morning because it hit me that I haven't published our Christmas Hours yet. Here they are. We will be open between Christmas and New Years. Your presents will be finished and you can start on a new project for yourself.

Wednesday December 24 10-2
Thursday December 25 Closed
Friday December 26 Closed
Saturday December 27 10-4
Sunday December 28 Closed
Monday December 29 10-5:30
Tuesday December 30 10-5:30
Wednesday December 31 10-2
Thursday January 1 Closed
Friday January 2 12-7
Saturday January 3 10-4


A box just arrived with new shawl pins from Perl Grey. These pins are made of pewter in Nova Scotia.

Yes, my shawl pin collection did get bigger today.




Marian is finished. And both ends are sewn in. The only problem with taking pictures of cowls on my friends is that they are only half a body so the cowl is always too big on them. One of the new shawl pins was the perfect answer.

Before I knew it a skein of Rasta in Zarzamora was wound and I had cast on another cowl. This time I'm making the Textured Cowl.


Can you believe that it is December 11? I need to start thinking about Christmas shopping. EEK! There is still time for you to get the Limited Edition Set of Knitter's Pride Marblz Interchangeable Needles.

You will receive tips in the sizes 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm and 8mm. For cords you will receive 1-60cm, 1-100cm and 2-80cm. Customers who have bought the set have raved about how nice the needles are to knit with.

I'm home from work and it's knitting time - my goal is to finish the new cowl tonight. We didn't watch Survivor last night because someone (not me) forgot to tape it at 8pm. Thank goodness for west coast channels. We also have The Taste and Top Chef taping. Stay warm and knit lots!

No comments: