Friday, November 21, 2014

Bigga Buddy

Mr. Canada Post brought in a box from Namaste this morning. The Bigga Buddy is finally here.
The Bigga' Buddy case is an oversized version of our Better Buddy case; it features hidden magnetized interior walls to keep your metal items in place, a removable interior divider, and is made of vegan animal-friendly faux leather. Perfect for quilters, crocheters, knitters, and general Namasterians alike! Contrast stitching, solid construction, and snap button closure; when size matters- you need a Bigga' Buddy! 
The Poppins bag in Raspberry is back in stock too.


Tomorrow morning I'm going on a road trip. Beth, Bev, Bev's daughter in law and I are heading to Troy, Michigan (just outside of Detroit) for a few days of shopping. I hope to blog while I'm away but in case I don't have time (there are a lot of malls to visit) then I will be back Monday night.

No comments: