Monday, October 27, 2014

Prizes!!

What are the prizes going to be for our next KAL?

The first name drawn will win
A set of Knitter's Pride Dreamz Interchangeable Needles.

The second name drawn will win a $50 gift certificate to the store.

It grew a bit over the weekend. I'm working with colour C and D right now. I want to get going because I can't wait to see D (the denim/purple) with A (the pink/mauve).

We almost missed Homeland last night. Beth remembered at 8:58 to tape it. We really need to tape the episodes and sit and watch them all at once. You get through the episode and are on the edge of your seat until the next week.

It's light bulb night at our house. Our cousin is an electrician so we are trading dinner for work. Changing regular bulbs isn't bad but when you start with pot lights it can get tricky. And neither Beth or I like to stand on a ladder.


A happy email came through when I got to work this morning.
Just to let you know, we have begun building your new home! 
I guess that means we better get our house listed :)

1 comment:

life ldc said...

How exciting!