Thursday, October 09, 2014

Dragonfire

Cathy knit a great looking hat for Sarah while they were away at the cottage. She sent me this late yesterday afternoon but I saved it for today in case there weren't any more pictures to show.

Pattern: Norby (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: tosh sock

Very cute and it looks great on Sarah.
Kelley came in today wearing her awesome scarf/shawl. I really didn't give her a choice to say no to pictures. She said it was an honour but I think it was more that she was afraid of me :)

Pattern: Dragonfire Shawl (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 2 balls of Freia Fingering


I know that I went a bit crazy with the pictures but I wanted to share how great it is. This way you can see all the points and how the colours worked up.



An email came from Larisa at Offhand Designs today. There are new fabrics coming.
My order has been placed and the bags should be here by the end of the month. There will be 4 fabrics coming in Arya.
Capacious carry-all with 3 compartments and endless pockets, pouches and tool slots. Room for all of your electronics, books and the central compartment pops open and stays open with a practical hexe frame closure for knitting or just seeing deep into the corners. Versatile handles offer short handles and a luxurious adjustable shoulder strap which extends to wear cross body for heavy lifting.




There will be 3 fabrics coming in Kazul.
Introducing the Kazul. It entered the market in March 2014 in a splendid array of treasured textiles inspired by the times and trends of Constantinople. The bag features a front pocket with a secret cellphone pocket behind the flap and a larger pocket for I-pad, magazine or pattern below! The bag opens up wide with a stay-put 16” x 11” doctor’s bag frame and another, deep pattern or I-pad pocket on the inside of the bag, as well as our traditional zipper pocket, pouches and pockets!  



To make room for the new bags, I'm going to discount the bags we currently have in stock. This is for one day only. Friday, October 10. You can order online (starting at midnight and ending at 11:59) or in the store. The code is OFFHAND14

20% off


See what's in stock.
Arya...
Kazul...
Scottie...
Zhivago...

Remember. One day only and only the bags that are in the store. We are open from noon - 7pm tomorrow.

It's time to put my feet up and knit. What am I working on tonight? I started another Inspira Cowl. There isn't enough knit to show the colours yet but there should be tomorrow.

No comments: