Friday, October 10, 2014

Churchmouse Patterns

Don't be shy. Let the world know. You love yarn!!

Tomorrow is a big day. There will be new patterns from Churchmouse Yarns. I have the box but haven't opened it yet. I'm waiting for the big reveal tomorrow.

In honour of the new patterns, tomorrow's Feature of the Day will be 15% off all in stock Churchmouse patterns.

My Inspira Cowl is growing. If I close my eyes to the kits that I need to make this afternoon then I might be able to sit down and knit a few rows :)

What kits? Another box of Freia Fingering just arrived. Auburn Wave kits need to be made for the Woodstock Fleece Festival. There is a colour in the box that we haven't had before. I think it will look awesome made up. Ice Queen. I'm putting blinders on. At least for today.

I thought there might be time to knit today but there hasn't been. I'm not complaining. I like it when the store is busy. Plus lots of kits were made and orders unpacked. Now it's time to sign off and head to dinner. Maybe some knitting tonight during The Amazing Race (I keep forgetting that it's on Friday nights now) and the baseball game.

No comments: