Friday, September 05, 2014

Another Auburn Wave

We've been having Internet trouble in the store for the past few days so a Bell technician was coming out this morning. Sometime between 8 and noon. Thanks. We don't open until noon so I could be sitting here for a while. Luckily he was here at 8:30 and it should be fixed now.

I came to work with the top down and left it down when I got here. We have one heck of a storm right now. I didn't get the top up in time and the inside of my car is soaked. I am SOAKED. The plus side. I thought I was going to have to water the flowers this morning before the afternoon heat wave. Now I have two hours to get everything in order for next weekend.

I'm home and the storm is about to hit. It looks ugly outside. The store Internet isn't fixed. It comes and goes. I think it is someone telling me that I spend way too much time online. What do you do it you can't surf Ravelry all day? You finish a shawl.

Pattern: Auburn Wave (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 3 skeins of Lorna's Laces Hat Box
Needles: 4.5mm

There wasn't much yarn left. I was crossing my fingers while casting off.

I was going to talk about the next KAL and announce winners from Itineris but the storm just hit and Melo is having a meltdown. I need to sign off and sit on the couch so that he can sit with me.

No comments: