Thursday, July 03, 2014

Train Case

Mr. UPS came this afternoon...
...with the new colours of Mrs. Crosby.
These are Train Case. The same colours came in Carpet Bag and Steamer Trunk.
I'm home from work (it was hard staying until 5:30 when I could have been at home winding yarn and knitting) and I'm ready to start.

Jane started her Itineris yesterday. She is also using Train Case - French Chambray and Chestnut. The colours look great together.

I just received a message about the Tent Sale asking if we will be taking debit and credit at the sale. We have a wireless machine and will be accepting both debit and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard).

It's Big Brother and knitting time!!

1 comment:

Trina said...

Hi Julie,
What kind of yarn winder do you use? I use a chair and thinking maybe I should upgrade!