Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Coming Soon

I was up early this morning - 6:30 - shouldn't you be up that early on vacation? I'm sitting in the sunroom with my tea and catching up on emails and on Ravelry.

We have something new coming from Dream in Color. These should be arriving next week.
Mini Skeins of Classy. These are 50 yards each.  
With its 100% superwash merino base and just the right amount of twist, Classy is the quintessential worsted-weight yarn. The fiber content, combined with our unique dyeing process, gives Classy its deep and lushly-shaded tones, while the plied texture lends crisp stitch definition to everything from lace to cables.100% superwash merino wool 
4 – 4.5 sts per inch 
U.S. 7 to 8 needles

8 mini skeins will make this great cowl.

We're also getting more kits for the Tulips cardigan in this colourway.


I received an email that Rowan Magazine #56 has left the US. I don't think it will be in Ancaster until next week but I will track the boxes online.

It's much later in the day and boy am I tired.


 This afternoon was spent on one of my favourite golf courses. The Dye.
 Very large houses.
 No, this isn't a house. It's the clubhouse.

Then the skies got dark. This came across the screen in the cart so Beth and I packed it in. You wouldn't believe how many people stayed out on the course. Thunder and lightening. Crazy. Today we made it through 16 holes. Maybe we'll get a full round in tomorrow.
 The puzzle is done and a new one has been started.
Tonight is going to be spent sitting on the couch. Big Brother is taping. We have many chores to get done tomorrow before heading to the course so it should be early to bed.

No comments: