Sunday, May 04, 2014

Sunday Part Two

The fine folks at Rowan told me a secret today. There will be 6, yes six new colours of Kidsilk Haze Stripe coming. The colours for these have been chosen by Kim Hargreaves. HAPPY DANCE!!! Thank you Rowan for listening.

There were a lot of pictures so I divided up the post.

Mrs. Crosby has been a hit at the show.

I love the spools of yarn that they made up.



Do the suitcases look familiar??

New colours from Prism
There are lots of new colours from Mountain Colors including a surprise colour. It is a special colour that could only be ordered at the show.



2 comments:

Dayana Knits said...

OMG great news about KSH Stripe, bravo!! :))) I am following your Mrs. Crosby with much interest.

Unknown said...

I noticed Mountain Colours for the first time at the Frolic in Toronto. Absolutely stunning. My sis is knitting a throw in purples.
I just knitted a baby cardigan in Mrs. Crosby Steamer Trunk Icebox Watermelon. Love it!
Really exciting news about kidsilk haze stripe, cant't wait.... one of my fav. yarns.