Sunday, May 25, 2014

Poppins

The plan was to knit last night. I should stop making plans. Someone in our neighbourhood starting setting off fireworks. Melo got upset which got Roko upset. The best thing to do is go to bed and it gets them calmed down. This put me behind on my knitting but I've been at it since this morning.

The new Poppins bag is in our shipment from Namaste. I'm guessing they will be here in about a week and a half.
Introducing the latest in innovation and design from the Namaste sisters, The Poppins Bag! This bag will stun you with it's surprisingly spacious capabilities. With super strong, fiber-friendly magnet closures along the rounded top, The Poppins opens wide to reveal 3 tool storage slots, 1 interior zipper pocket, 3 open top pockets, and a key fob. You'll dazzle the crowd in this one for sure. The Poppins. Practically perfect... in every way. 
COLORS: 
Black, Caribbean Blue, Eggplant, all-new Raspberry and Red  
SIZE: 
7"W x 10"H x 16"L at top, 18"L at bottom 
Now it's back to my needles. Golf. Memorial Cup. Then tonight we have a Nascar Race and another hockey game.

1 comment:

life ldc said...

Loving this.....there is a sweater in Mineral Felted Tweed I like too :) decisions, decisions :)