Thursday, May 22, 2014

Noro Favourites

We just received a new pattern book from Noro.
Noro Favourites is a collection of 8 feminine designs from designer Claudia Wersing. This collection includes stylish multi-season garments and accessories that are knit in Taiyo Sock and Silk Garden Sock. Embrace Noro's gorgeous self-striping, light-weight yarns and make one of the beautiful summer sweaters for your very own!








And since I'm showing lots of colour, here are the new colours that will be coming very soon from Lorna's Laces.





I'm a bit tired today. Beth had a meeting last night so we were late starting Survivor. We had to watch last night in case someone spilled the beans today on who won. I won't say anything in case you haven't watched yet.

A while ago I made an Instagram account but have never used it. Today I loaded it onto my phone and logged in. If you want to follow, you will find me as needleemporium.

Instagram

There is knitting class tonight so I should get some knitting done while Nadine and the ladies are downstairs. I started a secret project this afternoon. Pictures tomorrow :)

No comments: